Black Mountain’s Everest Credit Investment Management module helps improve investment performance by organizing investment data, managing the investment underwriting and monitoring process, and streamlining and automating the risk and pipeline reporting process.
- Configure data fields, panel views, user permissions, and process workflows for single or multiple assets, deals, and business types separately.
- Integrates to and extracts data from existing Excel models and financial spreadsheets, or from third-party ratings, pricing, securities, document, and financial-data feeds.
- Captures, organizes and reports analyst credit and industry commentary, underwriting analysis, investment rational and updates, documents, and reporting events and dates.
- Configurable views and reports of quantitative and qualitative portfolio credit data and business-process flows.
- Integration with Everest Portfolio Manager, Everest OMS and external applications and data services allows analysts to leverage an even broader set of features and data in their daily routines.
- Manage and monitor business pipeline and resourcing throughout the investment lifecycle, including initial screening, underwriting, approval, amendment, investment monitoring, or post-mortem.
- Automate the creation and reporting of investment recommendations, approvals, and monitoring summaries with data and commentary captured in Everest.
- Scraped financial and industry data can be analyzed and viewed for individual and portfolio credit performance or industry comparable purposes.
- Track analyst performance through theoretical portfolios of their recommendations and analysis of underwriting processes.