var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36938789-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'blackmountainsystems.com']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
The Black Mountain Systems Everest Portfolio module helps improve investment performance by aggregating and organizing portfolio and position exposures into views that allow the Portfolio Manager to identify, analyze, and take immediate action on holdings. The Everest Portfolio module integrates with Everest OMS and Everest Analyst to streamline the Portfolio Manager’s daily workflow.
- Extracts, transforms, and loads position data from proprietary or third-party, back-office systems and/or administrators including WSO, Geneva, State Street, and BNY Mellon.
- Integrates with pricing, securities, and index data feeds from an expanding list of providers including Bloomberg, Markit, Thomson Reuters, S&P, and Xtract Research and allows for standard Excel-type calculations for investment analysis.
- Provides intuitive, on-screen drag-and-drop grouping, sorting, logical search and multi-select, and standard and conditional formatting, with embedded graphics and calculations engines.
- Parent-child panels allow for dynamic views of asynchronous asset, pricing or holdings data for single or grouped positions, and separable panels allow for multiple screens.
- Combines with Everest’s Trader and Credit modules to provide a drill down into trade status and new opportunities, and into issuer and comparable credit data and performance.
- Aggregates position data across multiple portfolios and asset types and allows Portfolio Managers to view, analyze, and report the investment data as required.
- Combines master data with dependent data and analysis in parent-child panels to view the portfolio from multiple angles and risk dimensions.
- Users can configure, create, share, and export data views for further analysis, action, and reporting. Master reports of asynchronous and historical data can be configured for periodic reporting.
- Performs yield calculations against forward curves and performance attribution analysis against actual portfolios, sub-portfolios, model portfolios, or indexes.
- Analyze cash, committed, ordered, or forward portfolio exposures with real-time integration to trading and investment activity.